Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yet another successful knee intervention

This testimonial came from a skeptical MD:

"I injured my knee 2 years ago and developed persistent pain. It was interfering with walking, exercising and even driving. I tried anti-inflammatory medications, and an orthopedic surgeon injected steroids in the knee. As a physician (I am a neurologist) I have very conservative views of how illness occurs and how treatments work, but I became desperate. I was really skeptical when Judith offered to help me. To my complete astonishment (and joy) the healing touch worked, and the pain gradually disappeared after a month. I am able to do everything now, and I don’t take any pain killers. I still don’t know how or why the treatment worked, but work it did. I am grateful to Judith for what she did."

Click here to read all the testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment